1. What information is collected and how is it used?
Mifoodcity.com and myfoodcity.com collects information from you and your computer so we can make our services easier and better to use. We collect several types of information from our visitors.
- Anonymous Information: This type of information is collected on all visitors to our site but is not used to identify individual customers. Anonymous information includes data such as the number and frequency of customers using various services on our web site. We use this information to improve our hardware and software that runs our site.
- IP Addresses: If you contact us through our web site, we may use your Internet Service Provider's address and the manufacturer of the web browser to help diagnose problems with our server and to monitor use and traffic throughout our web site. This information helps us improve the content, products, and services that we offer our web site visitors. IP addresses are not linked to identifiable information.
- Personally Identifiable Information: Mifoodcity.com and myfoodcity.com will not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to any third party. Certain registration forms and on-line applications require users to give us personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, or other personal identification numbers. We may also collect this information in connection with surveys, contests, purchases, or other interactions with you. We do not collect this information unless you give it to us. Mifoodcity.com and myfoodcity.com may provide aggregated statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third party partners, but these statistics will not include any personally identifiable information of individual customers.
2. Is my financial information secure?
Mifoodcity.com and myfoodcity.com has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control. Any time you provide us with financial information, we offer the use of a secure server, which encrypts all of the information you provide and protects it from unauthorized access.
3. Do I have to provide personally identifiable information?
No, if you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still access most of the Mifoodcity.com and myfoodcity.com site. However, you will not be able to access the areas that require registration, use the services that require applications, or purchase the products and services online that require financial information. We will not collect personally identifiable information unless you choose to give it to us. If you choose to provide your personal information to Mifoodcity.com and myfoodcity.com you consent to the collection and use of this information as detailed above.